We don’t want you to worry about anything but the game clock when you’re playing at Red Lantern, so we’ve instituted safety procedures which include the steps listed below. We officially re-open on Friday the 26th. And with new, limited hours we expect spots to fill up fast so be sure to book in advance. (And if you’re not ready to venture outside quite yet we still have our virtual escape game.)
- All bookings are now private.
- All high contact surfaces will be disinfected after each game.
- Extra time has been added between games to ensure no overlap between between groups.
- Mask are required by all participants.
- We’ve added an extra hand washing station.
- Games will no longer have an in-room host.
- Employees’ temperatures will be checked prior to each shift.
- Games are capped at 10 players, and with our huge playing space that means everyone can have over 100 square feet to themselves!