Frequently Asked Questions
- All games are private.
- Face masks are required by all participants at all times.
- All high-contact surfaces are disinfected after each game.
- Extra time has been added between games to ensure no overlap of players from different groups.
- No more than 10 players can participate together at one time.
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after each game.
- Gloves will be provided upon request.
- Each employee’s temperature is checked prior to their shift.
- Our games do not include an in-room host.
A hosted online escape game is a virtual experience that can be played from the comfort of your own home. A live game master uses storytelling, images and sound effects to create a virtual setting which you interact with by telling the host what you wish to do, such as ‘look behind that painting.’ The Hardin House Mystery is not an “avatar” escape game, i.e. you do not dictate the actions of a live player in a physical escape room. A high-speed internet connection, a microphone and a Zoom account are required. You can download Zoom for free here.